This adventure is dedicated to those with a cosmic heart, a yearning for the sacred and a reverence for Mother Earth. Our 3 days together will be a dedicated space to enliven and awaken more of your starseed self, and bloom it into grounded manifestation in this dimension. In this moment, our transformation extends beyond our individual selves and invites us to come together in tribe and community. We set a very loving and safe container to express your experiences and soul desires. We invited you to our special sanctuary in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts to nourish your mind, body & soul. See Itinerary and Pictures of activities and below!
Group Circles, Workshops & Ceremonies
- Cosmic Tribe Experiencer Circle & Community Connection
- Color Your Star Essence, Intuitive Art Playshop
- Fire and Cacao Ceremonies Under the Stars
- Starseed Mission and Grounding Workshop
- Musical Coordination Circle & Ceremony
- Land Activation & Elemental Communication
Nestled in the heart of The Berkshire Mountains, 30 acres of woodland wonderland awaits your arrival. This sanctuary, often times referred to as “The Cosmic Grove”, is a sacred space that is dedicated to facilitating the transformation of all of those who step onto the property. Whether it be in affording an opportunity for solitude, offering a safe space for those wishing to express themselves to do so, or just simply providing a place to take a dip in the pond, this beautiful, solitary spot is here for you.
East Coast Adventure Itinerary, July 14-17th
Friday, July 14th
- 12-2PM Arrival – Free Time, Walk the Land & Sessions
- 2PM Mushroom Harvesting & Edibles Walk with Nash & Dayne
- 4PM – Tree Connection & Grounding with Gabe
- 5PM Welcome Circle
- 6:30PM Dinner
- 7:30PM Fire Ceremony & Intention Setting
Saturday, July 15th
- 7:30-8:30 Breakfast
- 9AM Experiencer Circle & Contact Meditation
- 12PM Lunch
- 1-3:30PM Free Time, Swimming & Sessions
- 3:30PM Intuitive Art Playshop & ET + Elemental Play with Bridget
- 6PM Dinner
- 7PM Cacao Ceremony and Fire Ceremony
Sunday, July 16th
- 7:30- 8:30 Breakfast
- 9AM Soul Mission and Grounding Circle with Patrick
- 12PM – 1PM Lunch
- 1-2:30 Rest and Relax
- 2:30PM Musical CHORDination & Ceremony
- 5PM Closing Circle
… Optional retreat extension (add on extra dinner and night’s stay) …
- 6:30PM Dinner
- 7PM Celebration & Campfire
Monday, July 17th
- 8-9AM Breakfast
- Free time, walk the land, journal.
- Checkout by Noon
Cosmic Earthen Facilitators
I’m honored and so excited to bring together tribe on the East Coast. I get to connect with people all around the world on the subjects of ETs, hybrids, other lives and the awakening process… The East Coast is booming with expansion and I’m thrilled to support everyone in community together in community, unify & spread light!
I will be assisting you by holding loving space for you to share your experiences and connect with your greater soul self. I’ll also be supporting you in grounding your mission and cosmic experiences to actualize in this reality to awaken of humanity. Click here to read more.
Greetings, fellow beings! I AM Gabe, messenger of divine love and universal creativity! I have come forth into the physical existence to bring tidings of the new world. I come bearing many gifts, such as my ability to act as a bridge between the native ancestral spirit and the greater galactic community. Click Here to Read More!
The Organic Macrobiotic Food
What is a macrobiotic diet? The word “macrobiotic” has Greek origins and translates as “long life.”The macrobiotic diet is an eating plan said to enhance health and promote longevity. The food for our adventure will be entirely vegan comprised of whole grains, legumes, fermented foods, sea veggies and vegetables.
It is a philosophy/practice that encourages the exploration of the ‘order of the universe’. Once that knowledge is attained, the principles are applied to create balance in one’s life for better health,higher consciousness,and ultimately liberation from the limiting boundaries of time and space on this plane of existence. These principles applied to diet and lifestyle help us to create balance energetically by using a variety of cutting,preparing,combining and cooking styles.All of the food is therefore organic and intentionally and intuitively prepared.
- Drive or Fly. Fly into Logan International Airport in Boston. Logan Airport is located 2 and a half hours from our house in the Berkshires and is approximately 130 miles away. Bradley International Airport Is a smaller airport that is 40 miles away and takes 1 hour to get to our house.
- Stay Next Door. Our friend Nancy, who is creating our food for the adventure, lives next door and has a variety of nice room available ranging from $50/night for a shared rooms and glamping to $125/night for a private room. Once you reserve your spot we’ll share her info with you to book your room!
- Camp Out (FREE). There are many locations to camp on the property, several streams to enjoy, and a meditation grove designed for all kinds of gatherings and ceremonies. So, whoever you are, and wherever you are on your journey, The Cosmic Grove warmly welcomes all beings with open arms: humans, Sasquatch, extraterrestrials, and fairy folk alike.
What is Included
- Adventure with the theme of “ET Earthen Expansion” for 3 immersive days with Bridget, Gabe and Patrick!
- All Meals. 2 Days of high quality 100% organic, local, macrobiotic meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks. Friday evening through Sunday lunch.
- Group Sessions. Including experiencer circles, fire ceremonies, an intuitive art session, grounding your mission workshop and musical coordination play!
- Free Camping! You’re welcome to bring your tent and stay on the property.
- Land Nourishment. 30 acres of woodland wonderland awaits you with ponds, rivers, trees, animals and many other worldly beings.
What is not Included
- Airfare or Transportation to property in Massachusetts.
- Formal Lodging. Affordable “glamping” and BnB rooms are available next door to the retreat location.
Message to Your Starseed Heart…
“Fingerprints of a starseed, hymns of a heartbeat, we’re the kids that brought grins to the party… We’re the wind that brought wings to the stars. In the garden of the universe, we’re the guardians that do the work. We give our all the cause until we all watch truth emerge and give birth to a blooming Earth.” – Poetry, by Patrick Haize