Sedona Women’s Retreat
READY TO AWAKEN YOUR FEMININE ESSENCE & EMBODY YOUR DIVINE RADIANCE?
Join me for 4 days of Goddess Empowerment – October 13-17th, 2021
Only 2 Spots Left!!
Hey, Bridget here!
Since I was a teenager, the fluffy superficiality and drama of girls drove me nuts… I also didn’t resonate with the submissive and shut down women I saw in my culture growing up…
So… I thought I wasn’t naturally feminine and didn’t enjoy women…
But then everything changed…
My heart burst and my blood pulsed with the rhythm of my true nature!
I experienced the true nourishment and flourishing that flows when women gather in authentic communion and real sharing…
There were 3 things that shifted and changed my relationship to the feminine…
The trinity and key ingredients to this velvety, feminine elixir are sisterhood, matrilineal kinship, and the bond with Mother.
This retreat journey is a deep… dark chocolate dive into these aspects of your feminine nature…
We’ll rumble our bones and breathe LIFE into our blood to remember who we are as women… to tend and nourish all of life…
I’m made of playfulness and excitement, so your experience will also overflow with uplifting JOY, LAUGHTER, and LIGHT-HEARTED FUN!
Our circle of sisters, creative activities, sacred ceremonies, and the energy of Sedona will SPARK remembrance and ignite the transformational zest to catalyze your feminine blooming!
Leave your “stuff” at the door to open, anchor, and embody the divine priestess you came here to be!
I invite you to gather around the ancestral fire of Woman… to meet yourself in a new way and awaken the power of your femininity.
Playful Adventures and Activities
- Playful Adventures and Activities
- Sedona Vortex – Land & River Journeys
- Female Lineage – Ancestral Activation
- Reproductive Health & Herbal Allies Class
- Intuitive Art and Color Code Playshop
- Goddess Yoga or Honey Pot Dance
- Natural Hand-Dying Class
- Pre-Samhain (Halloween) Ceremony
- Local Organic Food Experiences
- Intimate Sharing Circles with Like-Hearted Sisters
- Open to the light grids in the Sedona Temple Vortex
- Relax, receive, smile, and be at peace
- Arouse your creativity and inspiration
- Connect with a sisterhood of authentic spiritual women
- Receive Celestial and Galactic Codes for ascension
- Awaken your wild, sensual, feminine expression
- Rekindle the rhythm of your innate feminine nature and the archetypes of Woman.
- Realign your mind, body, and spirit to its highest potential
Reserve Your Spot Below!
Retreat Deposit is $395
Tentative Sedona Itinerary
WEDNESDAY, October 13th
- Arrive & Check-in
- Welcome Dinner
- Opening Circle and Full Moon Ceremony!
THURSDAY, October 14th
- Vortex Creek Walk and Swim
- Herbal Allies & Reproductive Health Workshop
- Natural Hand Dying Crafting
- Rekindling Connection Mother Session
FRIDAY, October 15th
- Sister Circle & Meditation
- Red Rock Vortex Journey
- Intuitive Watercolor Playshop
- Feminine Awakening Fire Journey
SATURDAY, October 16th
- Goddess Yoga
- Sister Song Circle
- Sacred Sexuality & Honey Pot Circle with Jocelyn Daher
- Sunset Group Photoshoot
- Ancestral Lineage Womb Ceremony
SUNDAY, October 17th
- Farewell Brunch
- Reflections & Group Meditation
- Closing Circle – Retreat Ends At 11AM
Your Sedona Guide – Bridget Nielsen
“I’ve lived in this sacred vortex for over 8 years and I am honored to guide you through Sedona’s transformational and activating energies!”
Bridget is an intuitive healer and personal development mentor, who specializes in uniting our metaphysical reality with our modern world.. She has evolved as an international speaker and published author, promoting messages that have awakened a devoted following. She is a world-renowned facilitator and has hosted retreats in sacred sites around the world. She is passionate about bringing like-hearted people together to experience a natural, high vibrational setting, described by past participants as life-changing. She has inspired the lives of many, with over 200 videos and 2.7 million views to enlighten your spiritual awakening and living a healthy life that fulfills your soul.
Charming Accommodations with a VIEW!
The property is nestled at the base of beautiful red rock mountains! It’s the perfect place to tap into the frequency of Sedona and connect with each other! It includes a fire pit, hot tub, comfortable sitting areas, and hiking trails for contemplative walks…
There are private and shared rooms available that range from $100 – $250/night.
Click on the picture to see slideshow of the house!
Logistics & What’s Included
- 4 Day Retreat – Immersive sacred women’s retreat to awaken your sacred feminine and connect with your spirit in the Sedona vortex!
- Most Meals – Organic, Gluten-Free, & Vegan – 3 Dinners, 3 Self-Serve Breakfasts, and 1 Farewell Brunch! We’ll go out to lunch, but there’s always leftovers if you’d like to eat in!
- Land Journeys. Guided hikes and experiences through powerful Sedona vortices and red rock vistas. Group connection activities including intuitive art/color circles, goddess yoga, and hand dying class.
- Group Sessions. Includes meditations, sister sharing circles, shamanic journey, and healing processes to align and reconnect you with your female lineage, heart and soul!
What's Not Included
- Airfare – to Sedona via Phoenix Airport.
- Transportation from the airport to Sedona and from your hotel to the location of the event. *If you stay at the Retreat House, it is not nessesary to have a rent-a-car.
- Lodging – There are 7 spots in the retreat house or you can stay at a nearby hotel/airbnb, or find tent camping in the surrounding area.
* Some meals are not included, though there are always leftovers you can eat for these meals: 1 dinner out and 3 lunches
- Air – Fly into Phoenix Arizona Sky Harbor International Airport. Phoenix is 2 hours (120 miles) away from Sedona. Flagstaff Airport is a smaller commercial airport that is 48 min (25 miles) to Sedona.
- Transfer from Airport by Shuttle – You can take the Groom Shuttle or Ace Shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona for $125 per person round trip. The sites of Sedona are spread out, with several miles between them. If you are not staying at the retreat house, you will need a car or some other form of transportation to and from the event location.
- Car Rental – Renting a car is the best way to get from the airport to us, especially if you do not plan to stay with us and/or you want to see more sites than what you will experience with the retreat. The cost of utilizing the shuttle service is not a significant difference in price.
Retreat House & Accommodations
Retreat House – There are private and shared rooms available in our group retreat house starting at $100/night (that go up to $250/nt). Prices and details are given after you reserve your deposit. 7 Spots Available!!
Stay at a Hotel or Airbnb – You’re welcome to stay wherever you like! We have 2 Airbnbs in town so you’re welcome to stay with us once the retreat house is full.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
You can apply some or all of what you have paid towards another retreat. This will be determined by the date of cancelation, the amount paid, which retreat or training you apply it to, among other factors. There are no cash refunds. We recommend you get travel insurance, in case you need to cancel or something unexpected comes up.
Invest In Yourself!
- Deposit $395 Reserves Your Spot!
- Early-Bird Price is $1,295 (Save $200 – Ends August 21st, 2021).
- Early-Bird Balance Due after the deposit is $900.
- Regular Price $1,495
- Payment in Full is Due 30 days before the retreat begins!
I’ve attended two of Bridget’s retreats – self discovery in Sedona & the women’s retreat in Maui – & they have been not only exceptionally transformative, but also amazing & beautiful experiences. Every single aspect of the retreats has been perfection, from the delicious high vibrational food, to the playful soul-blossoming activities, to the sacred sites that we visit, to the breathtaking places in nature where we meditate & connect with the Earth, to the soul tribe that we journey with on these adventures… I cannot say enough good things about Bridget’s retreats or about Bridget herself … Bridget is one of the most lovely, fun, playful, sweet, wise, & endearing souls that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her wisdom & balanced energy is a gift to be around. It would be a welcomed blessing to attend many more of her beautiful retreats, as they facilitate my spiritual growth, balance my energy, raise my vibration, & feed my soul in a multitude of ways.
My time with Bridget on this retreat was life-changing. A diverse group of women from all over the world gathered with the intention of opening our hearts and connecting to the divine feminine within. Bridget led us on a magical journey that brought us together as a community creating a safe and powerful space for us to embody more of our goddess nature. By the end of the retreat, my body felt satiated, nurtured and rejuvenated.
When I signed up for your retreat I had put myself and the things I love to do aside for a while. Raising my 4 children has taken over most of my energy and time throwing me out balanced. I really need it to nourish me and strengthen the connection with my higher self.
The daily healing experiences through the retreat, and the focus on being present, participating and having fun during the amazing activities, created an alchemical reaction within me, by releasing feelings of guilt , transformed into strength and security. A realization of oneness and wholeness was experienced. All done while having so much fun!!!
The friendships created are priceless, I can’t help but to smile every time I think about the time we share together. To had experienced the powerful energy of women and the island , getting together and supporting each other, is so beautiful and sacred.
I feel I don’t have words to describe the sublimity of my experience. I am a new, better me since the retreat, and I am forever thankful for it.
You couldn’t ask for a better retreat!!! Bridget holds space in such an incredible, supportive, uplifting, inspiring, and loving way. The sense of community and connection that developed nearly instantly was amazing. We were such a diverse group of women from all over the world, but we shared a common commitment to the spiritual path and to our individual and collective growth and expansion…
And my life has so greatly improved and benefited from all my experiences on this retreat. I couldn’t be more grateful. Thank you, Bridget!!