Connect with the magical lands of Ireland to awaken inspiration, embody your Earth mission, and nourish your ancient soul!
June 15-18th, 2023
SOLD OUT – Email me to be placed on the waiting list email@example.com
Ireland is a place to come home to your own emerald heart…
Ireland holds a very specific elemental heart frequency of ancient Earth templates that were seeded long ago by races of multi-dimensional beings called the Tuatha Dé Danann.
In this time of evolving Earth, Ireland plays a crucial role in the activation and anchoring of this frequency in the heart of humanity.
Opening and engaging with the emerald heart energy, that is accessible in the dynamic landscape of Ireland, is going back to a primordial place of ancient wisdom.
It can reawaken and open access to the remembrance of that ancient wisdom seeded within our own DNA from epochs of time where elemental reverence was inherent.
Ireland serves as a bridge to that reconnection process through the potency of her intact folk rituals connected to the feminine, and her evocative mythology.
Many of us are searching for our deeper roots and a true connection to place in order to ease the sense of displacement… to reconnect with the Motherland, within and without.
This retreat is designed to activate true connection with the Earth, by being present with her, and igniting the remembrance of our soul purpose on this planet.
The Gifts Of This Retreat – What You Will Receive…
Ceremonies & Playful Rituals
We will commune and honor the elemental richness of the land through reverent rituals and harmonizing play….
- Water – Purification Ceremony, Holy Well Communion & Sea + Mer Meditation
- Earth – Stone circle communion, and Ancient Tree Elder & Re-Rooting Meditations
- Air – Remembering your soul song practice and singing to elemental ancestors of the land
- Fire – Perpetual flame of Brigid pre-Solstice fire ritual
- Plant ally exploration and land essence creation
- Emerald Heart and Tuatha Dé Danann Meditations
Potent Availability To…
- Ground, embody, and return to your roots through nature bathing and immersion
- Activate the ancient wisdom and light codes in your DNA
- Awaken your emerald heart radiance
- Connect with like-hearted soul tribe from around the world!
- Honor the your Irish ancestors and mystic lands (if you have them, not required receive the codes)
This is a journey to find nurturance, connection and heart activation in the company of like minded tribe through the wild beauty of landscape and the elemental realms authentically and playfully. To bring inspiration and renewal in the time of midsummer’s cycle of fertility.
Please Note that this retreat is not meant to be a deep dive space for personal processing or working through the traumatic grief that the Irish peoples (possibly your ancestors) have endured. That specific work is best healed in a one-on-one container over time.
Places We Will Explore
Grange Stone Circle, Lough Gur, Holy Wells, Stone forts, Sacred trees, Powerful landscapes, Skellig ring (weather permitting), Stone alignments, Dolmens, and Much More!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR $295.
Wednesday, June 14th ~ Travel Day
- Arrive at your hotel in Limerick
- Rest for group gathering in the morning
Thursday, June 15th ~ Day 1
- Meet at Designated Location in Limerick and carpool to Kerry
- Opening Circle
- Holy well at the foot of the Paps of Anu
- Re-Rooting To Land Meditation
- Grange Stone Circle
- Louge Gur Water Purification Ceremony
- Group Dinner in Killarney
Friday, June 16th ~ Day 2
- Gap of Dunloe
- Muckross Abbey Yew Tree Ceremony
- Emerald Heart Meditation
- Killarney National Park Waterfall
- Group dinner
- Free Time & Relaxation
Saturday, June 17th ~ Day 3
- Drive the famous ‘Ring of Kerry’ en-route to Portmagee
- Adventurous boat journey to Skellig Michael Vortex – Eco Tour around islands (2.5 hours).** Alternative ancient earth connection at Valencia island and holy well.
- Group vortex and connection Meditation
- St. Finians Bay for Mer & Sea God Manannán Mac Lir Meditation
- St Finian’s Well
- Visit to other standing stones in the area
- Drive back to Waterville area
- Group Dinner
- Brigid’s Fire Ceremony
Sunday, June 18th ~ Day 4
- Iveragh Peninsula
- Ocean connection & swim in Rossbeigh
- Iveragh Peninsula – soul songs & stone connections
- Staigue Fort
- Tuatha Dé Danann & Fay Meditation
- Group dinner
- Closing Circle
**We have an alternate itinerary if the weather doesn’t permit us to visit Skellig Michael by boat. Note: Some sites may change and others added as the journey unfolds – such is the fluid energy of elemental Ireland!
Bridget is an intuitive healer and personal development mentor, who specializes in uniting our metaphysical reality with our modern world… She has evolved as an international speaker and published author, promoting messages that have awakened a devoted following.
She is a renowned facilitator and has hosted retreats in sacred sites around the world. She is passionate about bringing like-hearted people together to experience a natural, high vibrational setting, described by past participants as “life-changing”.
She is passionate about bringing like-hearted people together to experience a natural, high vibrational setting, described by past participants as life changing. She has inspired the lives of many, with over 200 videos and 4,3 million views to assist your spiritual awakening and living a healthy life that fulfills your soul.
Mara Elaine O’Grady is a multi-dimensional healing facilitator and heart ritualist with a passion for connecting to sacred sites and ancient landscapes in Ireland, and worldwide. She draws upon a synthesis of healing modalities and embodied earth wisdom with over 15 years of experience working with clients and groups, in Ireland and abroad.
She is a passionate advocate for nature and for reconnection to the elements of the earth. She loves to seek out natural power places that have profound healing frequencies and access to other dimensional realms. Having lived and traveled to many high vortex energy places worldwide she has activated and embodied many soul aspects that evoke ancient earth codes and stellar frequencies. She is deeply connected to her homeland of Ireland and the ancient indigenous ways of earth connection, and she assists those longing to connect to the codes embedded within these ancient elemental spaces on the land.
What is Included
– 4 Day Retreat includes meditations, rituals elemental processes, and more!
– Land Journeys to stone circles and sacred sites throughout County Kerry & Southwest Ireland to iconic, and local hidden treasures!
– Skellig Michael Boat Excursion – Sea journey to and around the vortex island.
– Personalized Guidance from Bridget and Irish local Mara Elaine for 4 days!
– Intimate Group Connection with 13 like-hearted people around the world!
– $100 Discount if you attend both Celtic Isle retreats in June 2023 (Ireland & Glastonbury – applied to one of the retreats)
What is not Included
- Airfare to Ireland via Shannon, Cork or Dublin Airport.
- Transportation & Car Rental (Optional*). Transportation to and from the airport, and to our adventure destinations. *At least half of the group can take a taxi/bus to/from the airport and ride with me (Bridget) or the other participants throughout the retreat.
- Lodging. Numerous hotels and Airbnbs are available in Limerick, Killarney, and Waterville.
- Food. We’ll be eating at various cafes and restaurants as a group. You are welcome to go off on your own as well.
INVEST IN YOURSELF
– Deposit $295 holds your place. Please note that deposits are non-refundable unless we can fill your spot before the adventure begins!
– Early Bird Special Price $895 (£742 or €838) SAVE $150, if paid in full by April 15th, 2023. Price thereafter is $1,045.
– Balance Due After Deposit $600 if paid before April 15th, 2023. If paid after April 15th, the balance due is $750.
– Payment in Full Due 30 days before the adventure begins (May 15th, 2023).
An Additional 3% Service Fee is added to the price above. To wave the fee, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply all of what you have paid towards one of my other retreats or online programs. This will be determined by the date of cancellation, the amount paid, which retreat or training you apply it to, among other factors. There are no cash refunds.
Transportation & Accommodations
- Air. Fly into Shannon Airport (SNN – 25 minutes from Limerick). If you plan on traveling around the country, you can fly into Cork (ORK – 1.5 hours from Limerick) or Dublin Airport (DUB – 2.5 hours from Limerick)
- Car Rental. We recommend renting a car upon arrival in Shannon to use for the retreat (only about $250 total). We only need 2-3 other drivers (with cars) who are excited to volunteer for our group. At least half of the group can take a train, taxi, or bus from the Shannon Airport and ride with Bridget, Mara, or other participants for the rest of the retreat.
- Where To Stay. There are great hotels, B&Bs, and Airbnbs in the region. We’ll begin in Limerick and then caravan to other remote regions and towns… We’ll spend 2 nights in Killarney and 2 nights in the Waterville area.
Click the orange button below to get started!
- Blarney Castle & Stone – tradition of kissing the stone to receive the “gift of the gab”
- Cliffs of Mohar (Stop at The Rock Shop in Liscannor, great crystals and coffee shop)
- Burren National Park – Vast limestone karst area with an abundance of holy wells/ Poulnabrone dolmen / Aillewee Caves /
- Ballyvaughan to Doolin coast drive (spectacular)
- Galway City – North to Connemara region (Walk Diamond Hill in
- Letterfrack/ Visit the beaches at Roundstone Dogs Bay / Clifden town)
- Aran Islands (Boat from Doolin/Galway City & Rossaveal)
- The Sacred Boyne Valley – The Temples of Newgrange, Knowth & Dowth – Hill of Tara – Loughcrew
- Glendalough valley and round tower
- Powerscourt Waterfall, Wicklow
- St. Brigid’s Well in Kildare – Round Tower, church & fire temple
- Wicklow National Park
- Sligo – Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery / Knocknarea (Queen Meabh’s Cairn) / Ben Bulben
- Westport – Croagh Patrick