To wave 3% transaction fee, contact me directly! Please note that deposits are non-refundable unless we can fill your spot!
This adventure is dedicated to those with a cosmic heart, a yearning for the sacred and a reverence for Mother Earth. Our 3 days together will be a dedicated space to enliven and awaken more of your starseed self, and bloom it into grounded manifestation in this dimension. In this moment, our transformation extends beyond our individual selves and invites us to come together in tribe and community. We set a very loving and safe container to express your experiences and heart’s desires. We invited you to our special sanctuary in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts to nourishing your mind, body & soul.
Group Circles, Workshops and Ceremonies
- Cosmic Tribe Experiencer Circle & Community Connection
- Color Your Star Essence, Intuitive Art Playshop
- Fire and Cacao Ceremonies Under the Stars
- Starseed Mission and Grounding Workshop
- Musical Coordination Circle & Ceremony
- Land Activation & Elemental Communication
- Adventure with the theme of “ET Earthen Expansion” for 3 full days with Bridget, Gabe and Patrick!
- All Meals. 2 Days of fully organic, macrobiotic meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks. Friday evening through Sunday lunch.
- Group Sessions. Including experiencer circles, fire ceremonies, an intuitive art session, grounding your mission workshop and musical coordination play!
- Land Nourishment. 30 acres of woodland wonderland awaits you with ponds, rivers, trees, animals and many other worldly beings.
What’s Not Included
- Airfare or Transportation to property in Massachusetts.
- Lodging. Affordable camping is available on the property and BnB rooms next door to the retreat location.
- Drive or Fly. Fly into Logan International Airport in Boston. Logan Airport is located 2 and a half hours from our house in the Berkshires and is approximately 130 miles away. Bradley International Airport Is a smaller airport that is 40 miles away and takes 1 hour to get to our house.
- Stay Next Door. Our friend Nancy, who is creating our food for the adventure, lives next door and has a variety of nice room available ranging from $50/night for a shared rooms and glamping to $125/night for a private room. Once you reserve your spot we’ll share her info with you to book your room!
- Camp Out. You can bring your own tent and camp on the property for an extra $25/night.
Click here to read more on main webpage!