April 7th – 11th, 2021
SEDONA SPIRITUAL RETREAT 2021
Ready to awaken more of your true self in the Sedona Vortex!?
Join me for 4 Days of Expansion in the Sedona AZ Vortex! with Soul Family
April 7-11th, 2021
‘I’ve never ever gone through so many intense changes regarding all areas of my life. And yet I feel a stability, an inner peace, I have never felt before. I cannot fully express my gratitude towards Bridget for providing and holding the space for me and the entire tribe to expand beyond ourselves, simply due to the density of words. Let me keep it simple by saying Thank You.” – Felix, Germany
Experience the Majesty of the Sedona vortex
Wednesday, April 7th
Meet & Greet
Thursday, April 8th
- Group Meditation
- Vortex Walk and Swim
- Break – Free Time
- Mission/Purpose Circle
- Breathwork Journey
Friday, April 9th
- Vortex Hike
- Medicine Wheel Experience
- Break – Free Time
- Art and Creativity Playshop!
- Sound Journey Music Night
Saturday, April 10th
- Chi Gong on the Red Rocks
- Sharing Circle
- Early Lunch
- Vortex Meditation
- Labyrinth Activation Walk
- ET Contact Meditation & Stargazing
Sunday, April 11th
- Farewell Brunch
Reflections & Group Meditation
Closing Circle Ends At 11AM
*The retreat itinerary is subject to change based on weather, the group energy, and new inspiration!
Deposit $295 holds your place. Click here to reserve your spot!
Early Bird Special (Normally $1,295)
ARE YOU READY?
“I’ve lived in this sacred vortex for over 8 years and I am honored to guide you through Sedona’s transformational and activating energies!”
Bridget is an intuitive healer and personal development mentor, who specializes in uniting our metaphysical reality with our modern world.. She has evolved as an international speaker and published author, promoting messages that have awakened a devoted following. She is a world-renowned facilitator and has hosted retreats in sacred sites around the world. She is passionate about bringing like-hearted people together to experience a natural, high vibrational setting, described by past participants as life-changing. She has inspired the lives of many, with over 200 videos and 2.7 million views to enlighten your spiritual awakening and living a healthy life that fulfills your soul.
Playful Adventures and Activities
- Daily Hikes to Red Rock Vortexes
- Sound Bath Journey
- Breathwork Experience
- Guided Meditations
- Art & Creativity Playshop
- Mission Purpose Exploration
- Group Sharing Circles
- ET Contact Meditation
This beautiful house is in the heart of Sedona where we gather and dine as a group. There are 3 rooms available to book (double occupancy or private), starting at $95/night. Pricing in the logistics below. Click on the picture to see slideshow of the house and bedrooms!
I really had the time of my life. THANK YOU dear family for the greatest Adventure ever! Everything was perfect! everything! the most beautiful dream ever!!! What made the Adventure unique, beautiful and profound was the group connection and I experienced what PLAYFULNESS means. Rosana Suarez - 4X Adventurer
My experience was a big mixture of challenges, love, overcoming fear, getting to know myself, growing my confidence and connecting with people who made me feel like I could do anything and I was worthy of anything I set my sights on. I’m changed forever because I came to Maui. Ruth Watson - 5X Adventurer
The Amsterdam adventure was amazing!! It exceeded my positive expectancies! 🙂 Really! I expect nothing of life and love these surprises! I have even more clarity on my track now. It was amazing to see and witness a Self who already figured everything (a lot!) out. To see you the way you man eu ver, interact and play within a space of people and with people was like watching a dance. Beautiful! Nele Dewilde, 2X Adventurer
I've had the absolute pleasure of joining Bridget on a number of her adventures over the past few years. Without a doubt, I've had some of the best experiences of my life on them; from swimming with humpback whales in Hawaii to scaling Skellig Michael in Ireland as well as feeling the absolute serenity of the White Spring in Glastonbury.
Bridget creates such a loving, supportive & playful space for each of us to have our own unique experience. These adventures fill you up in ways I didn't know was possible and leave me with a deeper understanding of myself.The connection too with the group is extra special – you meet people you feel you've known for lifetimes and it's a joy to rekindle those friendships. Rob Watson - 6X Adventurer
Logistics + FAQ’s
What Is Included
- 4 Day Retreat. Immersive retreat to raise your vibration and connect with your spirit in the Sedona vortex!
- Most Meals. Organic, Gluten-Free, & Vegan – 3 Dinners, 3 Self-Serve Breakfasts, and 1 Farewell Brunch!
- Land Journeys. Guided hikes and experiences through powerful Sedona vortices and red rock vistas.
- Group Sessions. Includes breathwork, meditations, sound healing, art class, and life purpose sessions!
What Is Not Included
- Airfare to Sedona via Phoenix Airport.
- Transportation. Transportation from the airport to Sedona and from your hotel to the location of the event.
- Meals Some meals are not included, though there are often leftovers you can eat for these meals: 1 dinner out and 3 lunches
- Lodging. Hotels nearby, you can stay with us, or there is tent camping in the surrounding area.
- Air. Fly into Phoenix Arizona Sky Harbor International Airport. Phoenix is 2 hours (120 miles) away from Sedona. Flagstaff Airport is a smaller commercial airport that is 48 min (25 miles) to Sedona.
- Transfer from Airport by Shuttle. You can take the Groom Shuttle or Ace Shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona for $125 per person round trip. The sites of Sedona are spread out, with several miles between them. You will need some way to travel to the sites as well as the location of the event. If you are not staying with us, you will need a car or some other form of transportation to and from the event location.
- Car Rental. Renting a car is the best way to get from the airport to us, especially if you do not plan to stay with us and/or you want to see more sites than what you will experience with the retreat. The cost of utilizing the shuttle service is not a significant difference in price.
- Retreat House. There will be private and shared rooms available in our group retreat house starting at $95/night. Prices and details are given after you reserve your deposit.
- Stay at a Hotel or Airbnb. We have 2 Airbnbs in town so you’re welcome to stay with us. Most accommodations range from $89/night and up. I can arrange for you to share a room with another participant if you’d like to share accommodations.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
You can apply some or all of what you have paid towards another retreat. This will be determined by the date of cancelation, the amount paid, which retreat or training you apply it to, among other factors. There are no cash refunds. We recommend you get travel insurance, in case you need to cancel or something unexpected comes up.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL ENDS
ARE YOU READY?
Invest In Yourself!
- Deposit $295 holds your place. Click here to reserve your spot!
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL is $1,095 (normally $1,295). Early bird special ends February 27th
- Payment in Full Due 20 days before adventure begins (March 18th, 2021).