***These adventures sell out months in advance so put down your deposit, reserve your spot!
Discover Your Innate Value
This adventure is about discovering your innate value and more fully expressing the true you that you were born to be. Your value is intrinsic and irrevocable. You are more talented, powerful, and beautiful than you can imagine. The purpose this retreat is to uncover that talent, power and beauty and find the best ways to express it.
Open The Treasure That You Are
- Discover How Unique and Valuable You Really Are
- Realize Where You Fit and How Essential Your Part is in the Big Puzzle Picture
- Opening to Live and Express Your True Gifts and Talents and Not Settle for Less
- Find and Remove Blocks that may be Preventing You From Being Fully You
- Increase your motivation to Truly Follow Your Excitement at All Times Regardless of the Outcome
Allow the Sedona Vortex to Elevate You to New Heights
On this journey you will discover and reignite your passion to express your innate gifts and essence. Come, utilize the wisdom of the Sedona Vortex to energize and clarify your natural self! This retreat is to assist you in knowing where you belong as a part of the Whole. You are an integral “puzzle piece” that makes up the human tribe. Being your true self and embodying your unique expression is pivotal to the expansion of all! Through activities and imagination, the group will assist you in cultivating confidence and practical application to be your FULL joyous self in everyday life!
Enjoy Fun and Expansive Activities
- Human Design: Detailed reading and analysis
- Tribal support and community building
- Color Your Essence: Intuitive creativity circles
- Who You Are as a Puzzle Piece exercises and discussions
- Understanding REAL value and abundance exploration
- Dream & imagination mapping
- Sound baths and guided meditations
- Organic group meals and participation
- Integration methods to incorporate excitement into your daily life!
- R&R: Rest and integration is very Important
- Daily Land Journeys to Epic Sedona Vortices
(See the daily itinerary and locations in the following section on the main webpage)
All Amazing Tasty Nutritious Meals Included
We will provide TOP quality, home-made organic food (prepared by our Harmonious Earth Community) for your body, and soul to feel nourished and energized! The food prepared will be a mix of raw, vegan, gluten-free yumminess, based on Bridget’s recipes with smoothies, snacks and HEARTy meals for our active days!
You can fly into Phoenix Arizona Sky Harbor International Airport. Phoenix is 2 hours – 120 miles away from Sedona. Flagstaff Airport is a smaller commercial airport that is 48 min – 25 miles to Sedona. You can take the Arizona Shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona for $49 each way. You’ll need a car if you want to see the sites of Sedona. If you are not staying with us you will need a car to get back and forth from where you are staying and where we are holding the event.
Sedona has an abundance of hotels. Below is a list of a few hotels near us. There are many more, these are just some of the closer ones that are not to expensive. For a low fee we also have a few rooms in our house or camping in a tent in our backyard. Let us know and we can get you the information on staying with us.
- The Inn On Oak Creek 556 Hwy 179, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 7.1 miles away and takes 16 min to get there. $80
- Arroyo Pinion Hotel, 3119 State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 3.5 miles and takes 9 min. $108
- Days Inn Sedona, 2991 West 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 3.7 miles and takes 9 min. $87
- Sedona Real Inn and Suites, 95 Arroyo Pinon Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 3.5 miles and takes 9 min. $135
- Super 8 Sedona, 2545 State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 is 4.1 miles and takes 10 min. $90
- If you want to get outside of town my friend Meagan has a B&B with rooms starting at $77. You can call her direct 928-274-2811 and maybe even get a better price than booking through airbnb. The name of the place is “Sedona Sacred Rocks” You can see pictures here:https://www.airbnb.com/
rooms/2250047?s=-Kj9. It is 5.5 miles away and takes 14 min.
Click here to read more on main webpage!