Rekindle The Magic of Your Soul!
You are more amazing and have more to share than you can possibly imagine. This adventure is about opening up your full expression so you are able to communicate and create whatever excites your divine self. We will open our voice in the Glastonbury, the throat chakra of the world, so we can sing forth, paint and physicalize the vibration of our beings into this reality. We’ll connect with the light lineages of Avalon, visit the sacred springs and take in the rich history of support in such a powerful place. Let yourself fall into a dream and reawaken as a new being.
Playful Adventures and Activities ~ What You’ll Receive
- Soul Song, Toning and Throat Expression Ceremony
- Tour of the Sacred Tor & Connection to Avalon
- Art and Creativity Playshop
- Sacred Red Spring Meditation
- Prana Soul Activation
- Intimate Group of Like-Hearted and Supportive “Family”!
- Lots of Playtime with Bridget!
Give to Yourself
- Deposit £145. Early Bird Special Price £295, if paid in full by July 25th, 2017. Price thereafter is £375. Click Here to Sign Up Now!
Glastonbury Adventure Itinerary
Friday, September 1st
- Arrive at your hotel in Glastonbury and settle in
- 5PM Teatime meet & greet with Bridget
- 6PM Meet for casual dinner
Saturday, September 2nd
Theme: Opening Your Divine Expression
- Prana Soul Session & Activation
- Chalice Well Mother Reconnection
- Soul Song Activation
- Lunch in Town
- Rest & Integrate
- Creative Expression Playshop at Gathering Space
- Group Dinner
Sunday, September 3rd
Theme: Activating Your Soul’s Divinity
- Group Connection at the Glastonbury Tor
- Soul Song Activation
- Object Divination Playshop
- Rest and Integrate
- Abby Walk & Meditation
- Group Sharing & Reflections
- Closing Circle
Your Glastonbury Guide ~ Bridget Nielsen
- Air. There are inexpensive flights from most places in Europe that fly into London or Bristol. London is 3 hours away from Glastonbury. Bristol is a smaller airport, but is only 54 minutes away. From mainland Europe- France, Belgium and Holland you can drive your car and take a ferry that is around $50 to England.
- Car Rental. You are welcome to rent-a-car if you’d like to visit the surrounding sacred sites outside of Glastonbury. You can also take a train and then a short bus ride to the town.
- Stay at a Hotel or Airbnb. There are many hotels and Airbnb’s in Glastonbury in every price range. I suggest staying around the Tor or just outside of town. The highstreet has a mix of energies so for better sleep, rest near the Tor or Abby! 🙂
INVEST IN YOURSELF
- Early Bird Special Price £295, if paid in full by July 25th, 2017. Price thereafter is £375. Click Here to Sign Up Now! If you’re coming from mainland Europe, you can pay in euros.
- Deposit £145 holds your place. Click here to Pay Please note that deposits are non-refundable unless we can fill your spot before the adventure begins!
- Balance Due after Deposit £150 if paid before July 25th, 2017. If paid after July 1st, the balance due is £230.
- Payment in Full Due 14 days before adventure begins (August 18th).
What is Included
- 3 Day Adventure with the theme of “Opening to Your Divine Expression” including meditations, divination, painting and more!
- Admission Tickets to the Chalice Well Gardens & Glastonbury Abby
- Personalized Guidance from Bridget throughout the whole weekend!
- Land Journeys to the Glastonbury Tor and red spring.
- Intimate Group Connection with like-hearted people around the UK and Europe.
What is Not Included
- Airfare/Transport to Glastonbury.
- Lodging. There are numerous hotels and affordable Airbnbs available in Glastonbury.
- Food. We’ll be eating at healthy cafes for lunch and dinner as a group, or you’re free to make food/eat on your own.
Recommended Extended Itinerary ~ Stay a few more days…
- Avebury Stone Circle & Westbury White Horse
- Bath Thermal Roman Spa
- Stonehendge Circle
- Solsbury Hill